Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Annuals...


Here it is, about 5 degrees above zero "barely" and I'm working on airplanes. What better time to do it? Don't get me wrong I love doing it but it feels like we picked the coldest day of the year to be outside touching aluminum with my bare hands. Anyway the Comanche is officially "ready to fly" again, unless we come up with anything else wrong with it. I not so sure we won't find something else wrong either.
Now we are trying to get the Cessna 150 flying so I can put some time on it before it goes to ID. Here are some pictures.




 Getting ready to clean the motor and do a run-up.



Lubing and checking the control cables and hinges.





Its all nice and clean, ready to fly if the weather would just warm up.  Comanche 250

The plane I got my tail-wheel endorsement in.

1 comment:

  1. You should get the A&P license too ;-)
    You'd be good at it.

    ReplyDelete